onsdag den 4. januar 2012

A damsel in love!


So... I crave the Jeffrey Campbell damsel shoes so bad! I do have the money but I should save them... I love how ridiculously high they look. And I'm crazy about the floral fabric/print, and how it looks romantic and old, if that makes sence. I love period movies and these shoes reminds me of an old floral painting on black velvet or furniture from the 1800's. (I love everything from that time.)
I am very, very tempted to get these but I'm not sure yet. I found them on Solestruck for $144/827DKK and they have free shipping worldwide which is a big plus for me, because I live in Denmark and shipping often gets quite expensive. If I got these I would love them to death! And in my opinion they are quite wearable and I could very easily fit them into my existing wardrobe... Argh! I'm torn apart. Is this what love feelse like!? :P

On friday I'm going shopping for some different things. I will get some canvases so I can start doing some art work again. I miss painting like crazy! I'm also going thrifting on friday and I can't wait to see what kind of treasures that awaits! ^_^

- Snackie ^_____^

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar