torsdag den 30. januar 2014

My new polaroid camera!!! (Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 + review)

I've wanted something like this for such a long time!!! Obviously I love that you have a picture immediately. The exact date and occasion means a lot to me when I look at my photo albums, so that's perfect for me! I don't have the best memory anymore, with the chronic pain and illness. So this is just amazing! I know it's not actually polaroid, but I don't care about the chemistry, I'm just a fan of the concept.  :) As you can see I chose it in white.



I don't mind that it's a bit pricier per picture. We live in such a picture world where everybody photographs everybody and everything!!! I like thinking about what I'm gonna shoot. :)

Me at X-mas evening. (Excuse my horrible writing on the photos, it's so hard to write on such a small surface without touching the image area. I also had a hard time finding a pen that worked on the slippery surface! :S)  


The pictures are quite small, about the size of a credit card, with the white frame included that is. So they are pretty small… I wasn't aware of that when I bought it. I had to order it in a store and it was at closing time and everything where a bit stressful. So! But I am very happy with the quality of the pictures!!! I didn't want perfect pictures, but a rough and personal quality, which I really think they have. ^___^

A pic of ma feet, a cozy evening with a nice pamper session!   


My puppy! She's actually an adult but she'll always be my little baby! You know how it is… She's sleeping after we got home after a weekend spend with my family. She loves coming home. :)


Where I live one photo costs 7,5 DKK/1,362 USD, which I think is quite okay! I'm not at all a fan of digital cameras, unless they are the super expensive kind, but that's not possible for me. But I have to say, I really love the feel and mood of polaroid! :3 You have to get closer to the object than you would think, for a better picture. And even though it has a nice strong flash, you do get much better results when there is a nice amount of light. :) I was playing around with it one day, and it was the most beautiful pink and blue sun down, and I wanted a picture of it! But the pictures just turned out black, even though it was still very light outside. It's great for taking pictures of people, animals and close objects, not so much nature and big things… Just so you know if you're considering buying this camera. :)  

Okay, I have to talk about the size of the camera… I have kinda small hands, so this camera is super clumsy in my hands. As you can see the camera is very softly shaped with rounded curves and edges everywhere. So you have nowhere to get a nice firm grip really. But that's not a huge problem. Especially not since I got my camera bag from e-bay. :)

I'm so in love with my new camera!!! :3
I hope you enjoyed!
^______^

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar