søndag den 7. april 2013

New paintings!


The first one: 'Blood, Wood & Smoke.'



The next one: 'Murderess'




Also, for Christmas I made these festive decorations with clay as a base and a candle, some spruce, a few pine cones and then throw some glitter on it... Yeah, it's a small danish tradition, and it gets me in the holiday spirit. Anyways, I had some clay leftovers and I've always wanted a decorative skull for my appartment. Yeah... Well the clay is a super cheap kind, and I needed just a bit more than I had. So It didn't quite turn out the way I wanted it to, I would have liked to get it more realistic looking. I just recently got around to paint it (in it's natural dry state it has a greenish gray colour). I hope you like it!




And with some round sunnies on! ^_____^

I will say that it looks way better irl. I'm so annoyed with how the iphone's camera kind of distorts the proportions. The eyesockets and nasal cavity looks smaller irl... On the second picture you can see where I would have liked to have a bit more clay to work with. It lacks a bit of forehead, ha ha, I made a stupid skull. XD The clay also dried really, really fast and water didn't help so I didn't have a lot of time.

Please tell me what you think! ^___^ I can take it.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar