tirsdag den 17. september 2013

Random ramble 'bout random stuff...

Okay, this week I discovered Taylor Momsen! Or I did know about her but I'd never gotten around to listen to her music... And OMG I LOVE her big time. She's so cool, beautiful, talented, Rock 'n' Roll yet unique. And I love her band Pretty Reckless. Their music is familiar and still very much have their own sound. Definitely worth a listen! I give them six skulls! Her voice is so amazing! Raw and moving. And I simply adore her style... I'm already a big fan, and I could go on and on but I'll end it here. ^__^

I've gotten my oxycontin back, which I'm pretty stoked about! I think that's the reason why I had the big "attack". Because I got something for my severe chronic pain, I suddenly could do more, and then did much more... I just have to get used to that again. Not using the painkillers like doping. But I guess I can't completely avoid that, since I can't really do anything when I'm not on something. But that's just how it is, I'm not complaining. :)
When I could see, I spend my time reading Stieg Larsson's Millennium. I just started reading the second book in the trilogy. In lack of a smart comment: Salander is so cool! I generally love all the characters, and it's so damn well written. Also six skulls! :P

I have over a thousand page views, which is not impressive, I know, but still! That's pretty cool I think.

I'm also getting busy with the paint. Right now I'm doing a big-ish painting with a sexeh, 40's inspired, crazy, cigaret smokin', baby-pink-haired bombshell, wearin' a bordeaux hat with a pair of stocking- and suspenders-wearing legs sticking out. Yeah, it's surreal, out there and awesome. :D

I'm gonna do something super radical to my hair! I won't say anything (yet) other than I am going to change a huge thing about the general appearance... I will, of course, blog about it. I just wanted to give you a little teaser!!! I, myself, almost can't wait! It will be grand... ^ . ^

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar