torsdag den 3. oktober 2013

BIG HAIR REVEAL!!!

Okay, so I've done something new to my hair! And it's a big change! I love it so much! Are you ready? Do you know what my hair used to look like? It was a reddish light brown, and later you can just scroll further down for an old picture...

... Are you ready to see what I did???

(Scroll down)
 





















I MADE IT BLACK!!!
(In the first two pictures I had straightened my hair, I know, naughty naughty. But I do it sooo rarely.)


I dyed my hair black with hendigo (henna & indigo) which is supposed to give a blue black colour. I wanted to enhance the blue so I also used Blue Mayhem by Special effects, which is a semi permanent, very blue, hair dye. I am very happy with the result! (But it kinda was a pain to achieve.) I'm gonna do an entry about what I did. ^__^


This last picture is my natural hair texture (after a loooong day, so excuse the messiness!)
The first time I ever dyed my hair I chose blue black. As back then, I really think it suits me. And I'm not the only one, I've already gotten several compliments on how well it suits me. But I guess it's not really that weird because I look like my dad and he used to have very dark, almost black, hair. I've never had a great relationship with my dad (he's an alcoholic and a really bad person in general), so I've always tried to look as little like my dad as possible, but I feel ready to embrace the "darker" genes, I guess. I know I look really white, but actually I tan so easy, so It's hard work to stay as fair as I am right now. But I am also feeling ready to stop obsessing about being pale. Because it's quite annoying always thinking about covering up in all ways. It's a stupid thing I know. :) 

But I'm so excited 'bout ma new huuur!!! I think it makes my eyes POP and look bigger! What do you think??? U like?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar